The Food Truck Queen fully understands that the COVID19 event has changed lives and is impacting in real time how business must adapt and operate from this point forward. As a result we offer, as part of any service package, a comprehensive outline of how to establish, control, manage and update procedures and protocols for compliance. We show you where to get applicable updates on CDC and local mandates, suggestions and regulatory compliance as well as how to apply that information for your business individually. contact us today to learn more.
The Food Truck Queen can custom design and provide training on an individual set of safety and training procedures to ensure that you meet, and whenever possible, exceed the local, state and federal requirements for COVID19 related procedures.We offer a number of individual products, services and packages to meet any restaurant owner/manager, food truck or trailer operator or any other food related business serving the Public. We can also offer equipment and supplies and whenever appropriate connect you directly with other points of service providers who can provide additional resources. We are also working to enhance our SERVSAFE Certification information package as well. Let us help you operate your business at a higher standard and your Customers will be glad you did.
In addition to the products and services offered by The Food Truck Queen here is a list of what we are doing to keep our Clients and our Employee's safe now that COVID19 is a factor for all businesses operating in public:
- We provide all of our Employees with PPE (personal protection equipment) for use at our facility and on-site for any Client we serve.
- We have on-hand supplies for sanitization of our work environment.
- We have a current printed list of all applicable requirements a business must meet within the industries we represent and can give our Clients a copy anytime.
- We work to follow all applicable CDC and local prerequisites related to sanitation and personal protection of our Clients and ourselves.
- We update the information about our procedures on all information delivery platforms regularly to remain up to date and compliant.
- We provide ample free information to our Clients to ensure they are meeting, or whenever possible exceeding, the applicable requirements.
Our goal is to do our part to decrease the spread of COVID19 and any other disease and we will work tirelessly to do our very best every single day.